Coyote Construction & Paving 17 Years Experience in San Diego as a Paver Contractor
Coyote Construction is headed by 51 year old Scotty Coyote. He is a general contractor with bachelor's degrees in both Geology and Fine Art. Scotty’s education and 17 years of San Diego Paving construction experience qualify him to deliver sound structural quality to his work as well an ergonomic and artistic flair for design.
Top Ten reasons to use Coyote:
- We do ONE job at a time-YOURS-until that job is finished.
- We are the only paver company in San Diego County with both, general contractor's licenses and landscape construction licenses.
- You get a small, experienced company. You talk only with your contractor about every aspect of your project
- You never talk to salesmen, appointment setters or office personal who don’t know who you are.
- You get competitive pricing with top notch craftsmanship.
- Your job is done right the first time-Guaranteed.
- You do not get cheap-labor work. you get VALUE that lasts.
- You get all of your landscape construction desires built with one contractor-in one project.
- You get specialized craftsmen in every trade.
- You get what my grandfather taught me - you get what you pay for...